STORE MANAGER - WANAKA STORE
At PERRIAM, we believe that true beauty is found in nature. Our consciously crafted ranges are made in New Zealand from merino wool and other natural fibres. Our investment pieces are designed to be handed down through the generations and last longer than one season. We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a store manager to work in our store beautiful store in Wanaka.
Hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving Store Manager KPIs, including cost and revenue targets.
- Managing, training, developing and motivating a team of retail staff.
- Plan, forecast and anticipate sales, costs and shop performance.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance and image.
- Manage costs and overheads, such as phone calls, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Stock control and inventory management.
- Stock ordering and receiving.
- Engage and manage all of our V.I.P. customers.
Our successful candidate will have:
- Previous retail store management experience is a plus.
- Strong sales ability and a track record in achieving targets.
- A passion for training and developing your team.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- A New Zealand residency.
- Be friendly and personable.
- Take pride in their appearance.
To ensure you succeed, you’ll join a supportive team who are passionate about NZ fashion and the success of the store. To apply for this career opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Store Manager - Wanaka. Applications close on 23rd October 2023.
For further information please contact: