PART-TIME RETAIL ASSISTANT
At PERRIAM, we believe that true beauty is found in nature. Our consciously crafted ranges are made in New Zealand from merino wool and other natural fibres. Our investment pieces are designed to be handed down through the generations and last longer than one season. We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a part-time retail assistant to work weekends in our store in Wanaka.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent shopping experience to all company customers - Assisting customers with queries, gauging their needs, and directing them to appropriate products
- Assisting other staff members with customer queries or requests - Using the till and POS system correctly Our successful candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience (retail preferable)
- An affinity for beautiful clothing and an interest in fashion
- Strong communication skills
- A can-do, customer-first attitude
- Flexible to work when required and keen to pick up extra work when needed. To ensure you succeed, you’ll join a supportive team who are passionate about NZ fashion and the success of the store.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV and covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PERRIAM Employment Wanaka.